|App Download Version||4.9.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 28, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Telegram FZ-LLC|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||Mature 17+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
About this app
- Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
- All your messages are accessible from all your devices at once.
- The app doesn't use disk space to store your message on your device. The message are securely stored in the Telegram cloud for as long as you need it.
- Telegram uses a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
- Telegram offers powerful photo and video editing tools and an open sticker/GIF platform which you can use to express your emotions and feelings.
- Telegram also offers Secret Chats to users who care a lot about their privacy.
- The app also offers the ability to self-destruct secret message automatically from all participating devices.
- You can make all your content to disappear including messages, photos, videos and files.
Telegram 4.9.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- open network sockets.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- read only access to phone state.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- access the camera device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read or write the system settings.
- write to external storage.
- request installing packages.
|Varies with device||Aug. 28, 2018|
|Varies with device||Aug. 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 10, 2018|
|Varies with device||July 3, 2018|
|Varies with device||June 27, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 25, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 23, 2018|
|Varies with device||May 1, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 30, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 23, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 19, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 17, 2018|
|Varies with device||April 16, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 26, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 24, 2018|
|Varies with device||March 22, 2018|
|Varies with device||Feb. 18, 2018|
Top Apps in Category